Thursday 8 November 2012

Bone Cancer - Prevention And Treatment

Author: john daniel
Bone Cancer - Prevention And Treatment
Bone cancer is the growth of malignant cells that gradually replace normal bone cells, leading to weakness and pain in the affected bone. Primary bone cancer, which arises directly in the bone (usually in the leg), is relatively rare and generally strikes people under the age of 20. Much more common is metastatic or secondary bone cancer, which originates in another organ and then spreads to the bone. Cancer may also develop in associated bone structures, including the marrow and the connective tissues. Some types of bone cancer may spread to other organs. With modern therapies, the outlook for many patients (especially those with primary bone cancer) has improved significantly.
For a balance perspective we have to examine first the conventional way and then the alternative bone cancer - prevention and treatment.
First line of prevention is you have to get a routine screenings for breast, colon, and prostate cancer to detect cancer before it has a chance to spread.
The Treatment
  • The bone or bones affected by primary tumors may need to be surgically removed. This may involve amputation, although in some cases only the tumor is removed and the remaining bone is reinforced with metal prosthesis.
  • Underlying causes of bone cancer should be treated.
  • Chemotherapy and radiation therapy may be required.
  • Orthopedic surgery may be necessary to repair bone fractures.
  • Bisphonates may be used in metastatic bone disease to decrease pain and improve mobility and quality of life.
  • Enough information has been discussed about conventional bone cancer - prevention and treatment. We will tackle now some alternative ways. Alternative prevention and treatment are increasing and are now gaining prominence and respect in the scientific world. These treatments are not only dealing with the effects but are treating the cause. That's why most of it are all effective if applied properly. All alternative prevention and cure are non invasive and its the highly recommended treatment by almost 15,000 European doctors. Sad to say that this approach is suppressed in the U.S. Alternative bone cancer – prevention and cure as provided by the "one minute cure for all diseases" has gain respect to a lot of people. The claim is so simple to understand; studies unveiled that if you deprive a cell 35% of its required levels of oxygen for 2days, the cell will become cancerous. Most people don't know that lack of oxygen is not only the cause of cancer but is also the cause of most diseases. When the body is supplied with abundant and enough amounts of oxygen, no cancer cells, viruses, harmful bacteria, toxins, pathogens and disease microorganisms can survive because they cannot survive in a highly oxygenated environment in our bodies.

Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/cancer-articles/bone-cancer-prevention-and-treatment-1034203.html

3 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with bone cancer, I am 36 year old male which makes this Mine was a high rate. and I have been in hell‎ having pains everyday swelling and rashes in my left leg, and also affected all over my body I have been on a sick bed I almost got disfigured from the bone cancer I've had lot treatment if I would be able to meet up my with life even the Dr's don't no about my pains I was going through. Not on till I was recommended to a herbalist Dr online. last treatment I applied was the natural herbal medicine from Dr galiga herbal centre which finally healed me out from bone cancer, I can easily work and ran with my two legs. My post goes to every patients whom have be diagnosed with cancer. Here is the African herbalist email address i got healed with his natural herbal treatments drgaligaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete



  2. Hi, Friends i am so glad writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Esther cured my HSV VIRUS, i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony, i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Esther the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2347030085177 or email: bestnaturalherbalremedies@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Esther that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : bestnaturalherbalremedies@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2347030085177

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Onokun helped me with his good herbs i can give more info of how this good man cured my hpv completely, the herbs he offered me really helped me out that’s why am dropping this testimony with my new account am not fake i just don’t want my family and friends to know I’ve been diagnosed with this disease before 🙏 kindly massage this doctor to help you out no matter the disease you are suffering from. His email address: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete